Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Schwans turkey is good!

I was worried as the last time I tried cooking a turkey breast it came out
tough. This came in a bag. I followed the instructions and it came out
well. You'd need to do more than one if feeding a crowd but it was enough
for the three of us with a small amount leftover. So one or two can have it
again, depending on how much they want of it.

I managed to do quite well this year with portions. Only have a small
amount of stuffing, two Crescent rolls and a little cranberry sauce. I
bought a jar from The Vermont Country store. No corn syrup in it. Great!