Old 23-11-2015, 12:44 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
zero conscience zero conscience is offline

Default Wow.... someone is off their meds

On 11/22/2015 4:59 PM, Bruce wrote:
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:28:31 -0500, Dave Smith

On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:

Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the same
person?

I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
needs to be given. Delete and move on.

It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

It would be the slowest complete breakdown in the history of
psychiatry.

LOL!!!!