Old 22-11-2015, 07:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Wow.... someone is off their meds

The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

Old 22-11-2015, 07:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:23:08 -0500, Dave Smith
wrote:

The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

Quite - wonder if sf still thinks the chief one is so wonderful?
Old 22-11-2015, 08:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 1:23:12 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

Yep, lots of crazy being exacerbated. I blame The Holidaze!! :-) And the accelerating race towards the U.S. Presidential election in 2016!!

John Kuthe...

Old 22-11-2015, 08:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

Quite - wonder if sf still thinks the chief one is so wonderful?

sf is a sell-out...she's backing the wrong horse's ass in this contest of wills.
Too bad really, but her choice.
====
Old 22-11-2015, 10:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:

Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the same
person?

I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
needs to be given. Delete and move on.

It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

Old 22-11-2015, 11:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:28:31 -0500, Dave Smith

On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:

Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the same
person?

I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
needs to be given. Delete and move on.

It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

It would be the slowest complete breakdown in the history of
psychiatry.

--
Bruce
Old 23-11-2015, 12:30 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:

Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the
same person?

I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
needs to be given. Delete and move on.

It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

Yup, meantime, I banned the server they post from. I didnt see a
single valid user off it. If I missed one, oh well.

The wee little dickies are a waste of my time so I ended them here.

They mimic you and me as of today.

Old 23-11-2015, 12:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:

[...]

Well aren't you the tidy little censor!
Old 23-11-2015, 12:44 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Old 23-11-2015, 12:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:

Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the same
person?

I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
needs to be given. Delete and move on.

It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

Better call the auto club, Sgt. Dave of the Moron!