Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Wow.... someone is off their meds

The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:23:08 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
> names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
>don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
>and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

Quite - wonder if sf still thinks the chief one is so wonderful?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 1:23:12 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
> The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
> names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
> don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
> and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

Yep, lots of crazy being exacerbated. I blame The Holidaze!! :-) And the accelerating race towards the U.S. Presidential election in 2016!!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 12:31:04 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:23:08 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> >The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
> > names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
> >don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
> >and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

> Quite - wonder if sf still thinks the chief one is so wonderful?

sf is a sell-out...she's backing the wrong horse's ass in this contest of wills.
Too bad really, but her choice.
====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:

>> Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the same
>> person?

> I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
> there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
> Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
> needs to be given. Delete and move on.

It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:28:31 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:
>>
>>> Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the same
>>> person?

>> I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
>> there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
>> Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
>> needs to be given. Delete and move on.
>>

>It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
>supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
>masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
>froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
>looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

It would be the slowest complete breakdown in the history of
psychiatry.

--
Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:
> >
> > > Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the
> > > same person?

> > I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
> > there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
> > Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
> > needs to be given. Delete and move on.
> >

> It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
> supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
> masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
> froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
> looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

Yup, meantime, I banned the server they post from. I didnt see a
single valid user off it. If I missed one, oh well.

The wee little dickies are a waste of my time so I ended them here.

They mimic you and me as of today.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/22/2015 5:30 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>> I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
>>> there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
>>> Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
>>> needs to be given. Delete and move on.
>>>

>> It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
>> supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
>> masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
>> froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
>> looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

> Yup, meantime, I banned the server they post from. I didnt see a
> single valid user off it. If I missed one, oh well.
>
> The wee little dickies are a waste of my time so I ended them here.
>
> They mimic you and me as of today.

Well aren't you the tidy little censor!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/22/2015 4:59 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:28:31 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
>>> there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
>>> Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
>>> needs to be given. Delete and move on.
>>>

>> It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
>> supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
>> masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
>> froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
>> looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

> It would be the slowest complete breakdown in the history of
> psychiatry.

LOL!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/22/2015 3:28 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2015-11-22 3:59 PM, sf wrote:
>>
>>> Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the same
>>> person?

>> I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
>> there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
>> Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
>> needs to be given. Delete and move on.
>>

> It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
> supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
> masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
> froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
> looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

Better call the auto club, Sgt. Dave of the Moron!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/22/2015 3:06 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> "My mental health professional has directed me

But not terribly well, eh woman-stalker?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 17:28:31 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or
>>> there could be two or three working at a more leisurely pace.
>>> Albasani means it's another troll post and that's all the thought it
>>> needs to be given. Delete and move on.
>>>

>> It is not hard to spot the nymshifting psychotics. I suppose we are
>> supposed to be intimidated into not interfering with their mental
>> masturbation. It should not take long for anyone to see spot the
>> froggers' work. I don't expect the nonsense to last long because it
>> looks like someone is headed to a complete breakdown.

> It would be the slowest complete breakdown in the history of
> psychiatry.

After yours?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 12:59:20 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 07:42:13 +1100, Bruce > wrote:
>>
>>> Do you think that everybody posting from news.albasani.net is the same
>>> person?

>> I don't ponder the subject. It can be one person on speed/meth or...

> "My mental health professional has

....failed you badly, woman-stalker...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/23/2015 7:26 AM, graham wrote:
> GW was a nerd,

Take your GODDAMNED canucklehaeded ass out of here and STFU forever!!!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:23:08 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
> names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
>don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
>and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

"> You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie"

--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available.

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/24/2015 12:32 PM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:23:08 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> The nymshifting psychos are out of control. They are coming up with new
>> names faster than I can filter them. I guess that is okay because I
>> don't have to bother. Just look at the new name with multiple posts
>> and scoot right past them to go to the next post from a sane person.

> "> You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie"
>
> --
> Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
> Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available.
> Record
>
> ID: 47846596.
>

>> She cheered Boner on until we arrived at this.

"And I still do"
Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food

On 11/24/2015 10:22 PM, Hidalgo wrote:
"My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am no
longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me."

Casa Boner, Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:37:53 -0600
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food

On 11/25/2015 12:00 AM, sf wrote:

> What on earth are you two nattering about now? This is the perfect
> example of why groups should be moderated.
>
> --
> Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.

"My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am no
longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me."

Casa Boner, Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:37:53 -0600
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food