Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Forget Survival Food... what about snacks?

"sf" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 01:16:10 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>> "sf" > wrote in message

>> > I've actually heard of it. It started in the UK and was launched in
>> > 2009. So somebody must like it. Graze might appeal to the under 30
>> > age group of tech workers here in SF who are working mad crazy hours.

>> There's also a candy club and in looking it up, I found this:
>>
>> http://www.savoryspiceshop.com/spice...=month%20clubs
>>
>> Here's the candy club:
>>
>> http://www.candyclub.com/
>>
>> I think these types of things are great for people who like to try new
>> things but experience has taught me that you will likely quickly get too
>> much of certain things. So I really can't see people sticking with them
>> for
>> any length of time.

> I don't think there's anything automatic about Graze. You order it
> when you want it and the program learns your preferences by your
> feedback.

Oh. I thought it came monthly. I'll look. It's automatic.

"
You will receive a 8 snack variety box as your first box

You'll get your first box free and your other boxes will cost $11.99 each

graze is a regular service but you can change or stop your orders at any
time. You'll pay per box so you're never tied into ongoing deliveries."