Old 06-11-2015, 07:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Forget Survival Food... what about snacks?

"sf" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 01:16:10 -0800, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"sf" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 13:49:22 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

Yes, snack boxes delivered to your door!

https://www.graze.com/us/

Sorry, but it sounds pretty silly to me.

I've actually heard of it. It started in the UK and was launched in
2009. So somebody must like it. Graze might appeal to the under 30
age group of tech workers here in SF who are working mad crazy hours.

There's also a candy club and in looking it up, I found this:

http://www.savoryspiceshop.com/spice...=month%20clubs

Here's the candy club:

http://www.candyclub.com/

I think these types of things are great for people who like to try new
things but experience has taught me that you will likely quickly get too
much of certain things. So I really can't see people sticking with them
for
any length of time.

I don't think there's anything automatic about Graze. You order it
when you want it and the program learns your preferences by your
feedback.

Oh. I thought it came monthly. I'll look. It's automatic.

"
You will receive a 8 snack variety box as your first box

You'll get your first box free and your other boxes will cost $11.99 each

graze is a regular service but you can change or stop your orders at any
time. You'll pay per box so you're never tied into ongoing deliveries."