Old 05-11-2015, 09:16 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Forget Survival Food... what about snacks?

"sf" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 13:49:22 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

Yes, snack boxes delivered to your door!

https://www.graze.com/us/

Sorry, but it sounds pretty silly to me.

I've actually heard of it. It started in the UK and was launched in
2009. So somebody must like it. Graze might appeal to the under 30
age group of tech workers here in SF who are working mad crazy hours.

There's also a candy club and in looking it up, I found this:

http://www.savoryspiceshop.com/spice...=month%20clubs

Here's the candy club:

http://www.candyclub.com/

I think these types of things are great for people who like to try new
things but experience has taught me that you will likely quickly get too
much of certain things. So I really can't see people sticking with them for
any length of time.