Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Forget Survival Food... what about snacks?

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Yes, snack boxes delivered to your door!
>
> https://www.graze.com/us/
>
> Sorry, but it sounds pretty silly to me.

People seem to like them. I get Kitnip boxes. The cats love it when that
arrives and they know it is for them. And if I didn't have food issues, I
might even get those. I love getting surprises. I signed up for cosmetic
boxes to come when I was a teen. I only got 2 or 3 of them then quit
because some of what I got was stuff I'd never use and by then I had so much
perfume, I didn't need to buy any more. When Angela was younger, she was in
a craft of the month club for probably a year. She liked it for a while but
then got too busy with other things to be able to actually do the crafts.