Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Pot-laced candy at Halloween (don't worry)

Pardon the double post if this made it through because it didn't at my
end.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pot...id=mailsignout

> >> Bottom line: Last year, there were zero cases in BOTH Colorado and Washington
> >> of such candies being given to kids at Halloween.
> >>
> >> Top comment so far (not many comments):
> >>
> >> "All these urban myths with zero facts or truth...I mean, them edibles
> >> are EXPENSIVE!!! No one is just going to give them away..."

> > I could see someone ACCIDENTLLY giving away marijuana candy,
> > but it's WAY too expensive to do so intentionally.

> Of course.
>
> But as a sick prank?
>
> Not too spendy at all.

Why is it too hard for parents to go through the candy first?
RESPONSIBLE parents of younger children do it anyway just to cull the
wheat from the chaff. If the person doing the sorting can read, they
will be able to tell if it's marijuana or not - problem solved.

--

sf