Kevintsheehy

On 8/23/2004, Sandy wrote:

>Hi to all. I would like a recipe to make low fat pastry,
>which I can use for pasties. (cornish pasty) At the moment
>my hub & I are on low calorie intake per day & we need a
>change in meal plans. thanks

Sandy,

At the risk of seeming impertinent, this has the whiff of a fool's
errand. I've seen scores of pastry recipes for sweet and savory
dishes, but they all seem to come out relatively close in their
flour to fat ratios. If you're determined to have Cornish pasties,
I'd just make them once in a while and make up for it some other
way, unless you have other medical issues beyond wanting to
shed a few pounds.