Woodswun

In article >, "Tepe" > wrote:
>If you want wine from fruit go to a U-PICK place.I have made Blueberry,
>Strawberry, Cranberry, Peach and Blackberry wine from fresh fruit. I make
>the wine when the fruit is in season and I pick-my-own. This brings the
>price down ALOT!. I just got a crate if Peaches 3/4 bushel for only $8.00
>added sugar and yeast ===== WINE made cheap.
>Tom

Ooo - I'm jellus! We don't have U-pick blackberries around here, and the wild
ones are much too sparse to find enough for wine, or even a mel. I've had very
good success with pear, strawberry and raspberry. I didn't think my peach had
turned out very well, but now that it's been bottled for a month or so, it's
gotten much, much better. Blueberry always seems kind of ..... flat. Make for
a great sparkling mel, though.

I'd love to find someplace that had U-pick mulberries, as it supposedly makes an
excellent mel.

Woods