Heidi

Default 2/4 Pittsburgh-Tribune - Valentine Fudge Brownie Sundae Treat

Well, you could substitute a homemade brownie recipe. The original
recipe sounded like it was meant as a family treat. I've never used
the Pillsbury SnackBatch Mix, but I have used other packaged brownie
mixes and liked them.

Heidi