Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default Eggland's Best taste test:

On 6/24/2015 9:34 AM, Kalmia wrote:
> In as controlled an experiment as I could manage, I separately
> scrambled an EB and a cheapo egg this am. DH could not tell the
> difference and neither could I. I cannot speaks for nutritional
> differences, but I don't think I'll be buying too many EBs.

Perhaps your cheap eggs are nicer than mine. You can tell
just from looking that Eggland's Best are different from mine,
and I like the taste better, and I like the nutritional part.

Having said that, I don't think anyone is trying to convince
anyone else to spend the extra $1 or 2 on them. To each his
own.

nancy