Posted to alt.food.wine
Michael Nielsen[_4_] Michael Nielsen[_4_] is offline

Default 2012 Joseph Drouhin Chorey-les-Beaune and "new producers"burgundy tasting

So I had a lot of Burgundies this weekend, and can conclude that next time I feel for burgundy I should get Cornu Ladoix or Ladoix Les Carriers again (if I dont do what I usually do: buy something I dont know because it is more exciting! e.g. Drouhin Gevrey Champertin).
I have one more 2012 Chorey that I will have to wait a couple of years to drink and hope it will be more like the 2009.