Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Ubiquitous Ubiquitous is offline

Default Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Cheeper By The Dozen

Today's show is brought to you by the color yellow and the incredible
egg.

Why was SLop's belt below her waist? A pre-emptive anti-cameltoe
measure, perhaps? Naturally, because SLop is cooking eggs, everything
has to be matchy-matchy, meaning everything is white or yellow.

The fritatta looked awful flat in that glamor shot. I thought they were
sppsd to be more light and fluffy than that.

SLop was at the grocery store at 7:00 AM comparing the prices of eggs?
Yeah, right.

SLop claims that cooking in a pan will season it. For starters, that
wasn't a cast iron skillet. Once again, SLop hears something legit but
totally ****s it up.

Does one normally bake a fritatta in the oven?

The onion chopper was back! Yay!

SLop made that hash and poached eggs before on Semi-Homade. I should do
a compare/contrast...

SLop claims that sliced mushrooms cost the same as unsliced and that
fresh and frozen spinach costs the same. Yeah, and thanks for the
newsflash about brown organic eggs being the most expensive.

Blah blah blah, chopping the veggies yourself is cheaper!

SLop shows us Ye Olde Vinegar-In-Water trick for poaching eggs. I guess
using old tuna cans is too expensive now.

SLop puts the poached eggs on a white cloth towel "to dry". I guess
that's one way to get more fiber in one's diet...

At this time, I noticed there were several egg cartons with flowers in
the compartments on the counter. How dreadful.

BWAH! Smythfield Ham makes better tablescapes than SLop! Oh, Paula,
you're shilling ham, not killing Batman. And lay off on the fake tanner.

SLop claims she's making a brand new round two recipe, but all she does
is slice and fry the leftover sausage bread pudding things she made and
slathering them with a sauce. Her on-line "round two" recipe is
hashbrown burrittos. Ick.

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,