Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Another Sausage Question: Casings

Sqwertz wrote:
>Whirled Peas wrote:

>>> Ok)

>> Maybe some pictures would help.

>Maybe a bat upside the head would be better.

Sorry dwarf... tex mex tacos just don't cut it.

Furgeddaboud da rest, dis is da best:
http://www.lioniheroes.com/
http://www.menupages.com/restaurants...an-heroes/menu

Make mine Boar's head; mortadella, provolone, hot sopressata, head
cheese, sliced cherry peppers, sliced red onion, red leaf lettuce,
sliced roma tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, oregano on a well baked
semolina loaf.
https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/me...emolina---loaf