Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default diagrams for cooking

On Sun, 08 Feb 2015 16:05:25 -0600, Becca EmaNymton
> wrote:

> On 2/8/2015 2:32 PM, sf wrote:
> >
> > 27 diagrams to make cooking easier - click on one to enlarge
> > http://www.architecturendesign.net/2...o-much-easier/
> >

> This website has so much information, thanks for sharing this with us. I
> have never done "the pinch" when using a chef's knife, but I will do it
> the next time... if only I will remember.
>
> I will share this with my children, nieces and nephews.

YW I'm trying to teach it to my grandchildren. My grip is similar
but not on the blade itself very often. I probably would if I used
larger knives, but I use knifes that fit the size of my hand, so I
don't need to wrestle with them to keep them under control.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room.