Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default peppadew spread

I bought the peppadew spread from Whole Foods and oh, boy is it ever
deeeelicious! I'm looking for a peppadew spread recipe on the
internet and coming up with zip (lots of dips, no spreads). The
ingredient list says it's chopped peppadew, cream cheese and parsley,
but I don't see any bits of green. It seems simple enough to make,
but I think I'll continue to buy because it doesn't have an ingredient
I'd like to avoid and it's not worth the time to make it in the
quantity I would normally buy (.5 lb). If you don't have a Whole
Foods nearby, can buy peppadews at the olive bar and are interested in
this idea, try making it at home.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room