milesko milesko is offline
Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar25 View Post
I have been overweight since I was 9. I weigh 197 now, but I am hoping to get down to 100 at least after my surgery. I have a lot of hesitations even probably after the operation but I'm confident with the best Bariatric Package in Mexico that I got and best doctors, I will reach my goal.

I am now very concern with my intakes. I used to be a food lover and I love to cook as well (but not a very good cook). The doctor advised me to take protein rich food. But I want to try low fat- high in protein recipes. Can anyone please share with me their "easy to cook" protein-rich recipe?

I want to post before and after on my instagram as I go along with the process to see the progress, so please help me.

Hi Guitar!
I just had my operation for gastric sleeve in Europe probably same medical clinic. And I also very concern of the food that I have to eat. Can you send me some recipes that you will get? Thanks. and to everyone who will share their recipes as well. Cheers!