Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Cat treat (very OT)

On Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:11:59 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:00:05 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Oct 2014 15:09:36 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
>>
>> > wrote:
>>

>> >Somehow, a bird got into our house. It's hiding behind the stove right now.

>> >My cat got to chase it around, and probably will again. I hope it flies out

>> >onto the enclosed porch, and I can close the door. Other than those French

>> >doors, the only egress is the cat door, which the bird cannot open.

>> >--Bryan

>> Your cat can't kill a bird, you cut it's fingers and knuckles off when
>>
>> you had it declawed! :-(
>>

>And you can't write worth a shit. There should be a semicolon, not a comma,
>after "bird," and you used "it's" where you meant *its*. Besides, the cat
>has teeth. That reminds me of another cat, Hello Kitty, who does not have
>teeth, and doesn't even have a mouth. Hello Kitty is 40 years old, but she
>doesn't look a day over 29.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>--Bryan

Stiill no effective therapy for your Narcisstic Personalty Disorder,
eh? Not surprosing, it's harder to treat than many
psychological/mental disorders, particularly because those afflicted
really believe they are smarter than everyone else!

Which you cvertainly seem afflcted with!

John Kuthe...

---