Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Oren Oren is offline

Default A really fast food recipe

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 14:11:59 -0700, Todd > wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I just posted a really fast food recipe over on Mark's site
>that I though you guys might be interested in. It is for when
>you are really tired and just want to eat. It is a bit
>of a treat, due to the secret ingredient (you will have
>to read the thread).
>
>http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1550829
>
>:-)
>
>Good Appetite!

Todd,

I just came to this group a few days ago. Found out I'm pre-diabetic.

Folks here are talking crap about you and I know you have them in the
kill file. You know a little bit about my recent health problems,
hospitalization, testing, etc.

I'm looking at the link you posted to that site. Sounds interesting as
I need to make some life changes. I'll read more.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY>

:-) Oren
--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last" -- Winston Churchill