Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Martha's "One-Pot" linguini with tomatoes and basil

On 2014-09-26 2:05 PM, sf wrote:

>> It works really well for the Barilla Flat Lasagna Noodles to be cooked in
>> the sauce at it bakes. it always turns out great. I only use Barilla Pasta
>> so don't know about other brands.

> Are you talking about the regular lasagna noodles or no boil? I use
> no boil all the time and love it!

Is there really a difference between the regular and no cook lasagne
noodles. I only make it once every year or two but I stopped cooking
them long before the no cook noodles. The same goes for canelloni and
other stuffed pastas. Just add a little extra sauce and cook them a
little longer.