Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REQ: Cookie or bar cookie recipe for my radiation guys

I have the two cutest, nicest technicians who do my radiation. They are
so helpful, sympathetic and gentle without ever being condescending.

If I'm feeling up to it later this week, I'd like to make them some goodies.

I was thinking of drop cookies or bar cookies which would not be a fuss
and would be easy for them to store.

My guys are of Mexican heritage, so I don't want to make anything
ethnic, just something nice, easy for me and tasty for them.

Would appreciate any ideas, preferably those using stuff one has in the
house.
--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas