Posted to rec.food.cooking
Karen[_11_] Karen[_11_] is offline

Default Ping sf and anyone else who lives there

On 21 Aug 2014 17:17:06 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, KenK

:

>> We don't
>> watch tv anymore so I don't know.

>I thought I was the only one! I quit in the mid-90s. Don't miss it a bit
>now, in fact hate it when I see a TV playing in the store. I listen to the
>CNN news TV audio track on satellite radio for ten minutes or so while
>doing calisthenics at about noon. Wow! They seem to run the same amount of
>time with commercials as news. How can people watch this for more than a
>few minutes?
>
>Sorry! Rant off.

I don't find much on tv that is interesting. I should rephrase that.
I did make an exception this summer for the Stephen King Miniseries,
so one hour a week I will watch. Beyond that, I spend my time
cooking, reading, artwork, and of course computer time <grin>