Christine Dabney

Default How are steaks prepared at the like of Peter Luger, Palm?

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:07:45 -0000, Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not>
wrote:

>I just joined egullet the end of July. Thanks for the link. Have you ever
>taken any of their classes?
>
>Michael <- needs all the help he can get

I have read them through, at least some of them, and I would say they
are excellent. I haven't actually done some of the things. But I
highly recommend the one on cookware.

They are set up so that anyone can take them at any time, and they are
totally free.

I have become totally addicted to egullet. Have you read the
foodblogs? They started last year, with people blogging for a week at
a time. Now, it has become a permanent feature. You can learn a lot
from those as well.

You can find them here (as well as the rules of the road). To find
the beginning of them scroll down to the bottom.

http://forums.egullet.com/index.php?showtopic=42329

Another long running thread, now going for over 2 years, is the one
about Dinner.

http://forums.egullet.com/index.php?showtopic=5867

Hope to see you around on eGullet!

Christine