Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hypatia Nachshon Hypatia Nachshon is offline

Default Enjoy

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 10:29:46 AM UTC-7, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:
> On Sunday, August 3, 2014 2:37:36 AM UTC-5, Alan Holbrook wrote:
>
> > Brooklyn1 > wrote in

> > :

> > > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203900770857211

> > "There were giants on the earth in those days."

> Genesis 6:4? Are you suggesting that Tommy Smothers and Phyllis Diller were giants?
>

> > Thanks, Sheldon. This is why I served.

> This was back during the Viet Nam bullshit, where working class chump boys
>
> were dying for the privileges of the rich boys who were safe at home on
>
> college deferments. I guess that the Calvinistic "God" of Capitalism
>
> showed what He though of their worth when he sent them off to die so that
>
> the *elect* could live in luxury.
>

> And who the Hell thought it was cool to have a White man in redface
>
> singing praises of a God and country that slaughtered and ethnically
>
> cleansed the Indians?
>

> "The draft is white people sending black people to fight yellow people to protect the country they stole from the red people." --*Hair*
>

> So, **** your stupid nostalgia for the *good ol' days* of theocratic
>
> patriotism. This was aired 2 months to the day after the Kent State
>
> murders, at a time when the best use for the flag was...

I STILL feel disgusted seeing the flag used for UNDERWEAR facrynoutloud!

> --Bryan

Nobody remembers the Jackson State murders a few days later because the victims were black college kids.

http://www.aaregistry.org/historic_e...ate-university

HB
(nice white person)