Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Are burger places becoming more common?

There is a somewhat new and spiffy looking shopping center in Lynnwood.

http://www.lynnwoodcrossroads.com/

They have Mod Pizza which I think is a local chain. Five Guys. Qdoba.
Teriyaki place. I think we have one of those on every corner. Yogurtland
and now we are getting a HopJacks. Seems like a local chain. Mostly
burgers, sandwiches, salads, fish tacos, the usual kind of chain place fare.
Also a bar.

*sigh*

I really wish we would get a nice good restaurant here. But no. Another
chain place. And the same sort of food that we can get anywhere.

Is this sort of place becoming more common in your area? Seems there are
very few places here any more where they do cooking from scratch. And all
of the food seems the same from one place to the next.