Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Globe Artichoke Pasta?

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:23:17 -0700 (PDT), 25lockeed
> wrote:

> On Monday, July 14, 2014 11:58:32 AM UTC-4, 25lockeed wrote:
> > I would be grateful if anyone knows where to buy , (or if there is any such thing)
> >
> > as pasta made from globe artichokes , I have seen ads for jerusulem artichoke pasta, but nothing for globe artichokes. My Mother gave me some years ago, but as she is no longer with us, I can't ask where she got it.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > L.

> This is a Thank you to all the folks that replied to my post Pasta from Globe Artichokes (BTW I did google it and had no luck, perhaps I need a remedial google class lol)
> Again Thanks to all who replied

You never told us if you wanted gluten free or not. If you're okay
with wheat, I have a web site that might help you because there are
recipes for tomato, spinach and beet pasta on it.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.