Melba's Jammin'

Default Bubbles in Jam

In article >, "Joyce"
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I made some peach jam today and as I was cleaning up the lids and
> jars, I noticed one jar had two bubbles on the bottom. They measure
> about 1/4 inch. I stirred each jar after pouring with the wand but
> somehow, for some reason I ended up with two good sized bubbles in
> that one jar.
>
> Is this any cause for alarm?

Nah. You're fine.

> Thanking you in advance and hoping you all have a healthy and
> productive week.
> Joyce

Thanks. I gotta get crackin' on my pickles and corn relish. And I'm
trying hard to resist another case of peaches - this time the Colorados.
Overall, I wasn't all that impressed with the Georgia peaches I bought.
The smaller Colorados have never disappointed me.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 7/22/04.