Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bottled water- LOL

On 4/25/2014 6:43 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:01:22 -0500, Janet Wilder >
> wrote:
>
>> I have an RO unit under my sink that I rent from Culligan. If I want
>> bottled water to go, like to the gym, I fill an aluminum bottle from the
>> RO spigot.
>>
>> The water here tastes awful. We were spending a bunch on bottled water
>> and figured it's cheaper to rent the RO.
>>
>> I also have water bottles with filters in the caps for when we travel.

> That's what I mean, some peolle have crappy tasting water. And bottled
> water certainly is best for conveience and portability. I have a big 5
> gallon plastic water jug I keep in my Caravan "Baby" for camping. I
> refill my Gatorade bottles from it too, while camping.
>
> John Kuthe..

We have a small RV, as well. We fill gallon jugs from the RO prior to
leaving. The RO water is used for drinking, coffee and for the dog.
It's best for the dog to drink only water that he is used to when
traveling. He drinks RO water at home as well.

If we are on a long trip, we refill the water jugs at WalMart or other
places where they have RO machines available.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas

---