Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_7_] Nancy Young[_7_] is offline

Default Easter Candy and Treats

On 4/18/2014 5:16 PM, Tara wrote:

> Chocolate Easter Bunnies are a necessity in our Easter baskets. I also
> bought Fruit by the Foot and straws that turn your milk into chocolate
> milk.
>
> I love Cadbury Cream Eggs and Mini Eggs. I love jellybeans, especially
> Jellybellies, Starburst jellybeans, black jellybeans and spiced
> jellybeans. I don't like to eat Peeps, but I do like the look of them.

I open the Peeps until they are a bit stale. Jelly beans aren't
for me, but I do look for the robin eggs (malted balls).

> My mother-in-law occasionally makes an Easter Bunny cake.

Coconut? Love that.

If I was inclined to go to the store Monday looking for candy sales,
they would probably be all out. It just vanishes. They have a
whole 'room' of it right now. It used to hold a little bank branch,
so it's a decent size, and it's chock full.

nancy