Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Gallo olive oil?

I purchased a half liter of Gallo EVOO for $3.99. I assumed that it was not what the label said it was. Initially I was looking for a small bottle of cheap veggie oil, but those types of oils were sold in large bottles which I didn't want. The store I went to has limited shelf space.
So, I did a bit of research and found out that I may have real EVOO on hand..
btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.
I was trying to point out that murdering innocents is not OK, even if they are the detested Germans. Murdering blacks is not OK, Murdering Jews is not OK, murdering innocents because of what their regime did is not OK. But most of the filth here thinks otherwise. But then the filth that kill files me because I care about humanity are the true shite.