Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Gallo olive oil?

I purchased a half liter of Gallo EVOO for $3.99. I assumed that it was not what the label said it was. Initially I was looking for a small bottle of cheap veggie oil, but those types of oils were sold in large bottles which I didn't want. The store I went to has limited shelf space.
So, I did a bit of research and found out that I may have real EVOO on hand..
btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.
I was trying to point out that murdering innocents is not OK, even if they are the detested Germans. Murdering blacks is not OK, Murdering Jews is not OK, murdering innocents because of what their regime did is not OK. But most of the filth here thinks otherwise. But then the filth that kill files me because I care about humanity are the true shite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 4, 2014 10:54:00 AM UTC-4, A Moose in Love wrote:
> I purchased a half liter of Gallo EVOO for $3.99. I assumed that it was not what the label said it was. Initially I was looking for a small bottle of cheap veggie oil, but those types of oils were sold in large bottles which I didn't want. The store I went to has limited shelf space.
>
> So, I did a bit of research and found out that I may have real EVOO on hand.
>
> btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.
>
> I was trying to point out that murdering innocents is not OK, even if they are the detested Germans. Murdering blacks is not OK, Murdering Jews is not OK, murdering innocents because of what their regime did is not OK. But most of the filth here thinks otherwise. But then the filth that kill files me because I care about humanity are the true shite.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 4, 2014 10:59:13 AM UTC-4, A Moose in Love wrote:
> On Friday, April 4, 2014 10:54:00 AM UTC-4, A Moose in Love wrote:
>
> > I purchased a half liter of Gallo EVOO for $3.99. I assumed that it was not what the label said it was. Initially I was looking for a small bottle of cheap veggie oil, but those types of oils were sold in large bottles which I didn't want. The store I went to has limited shelf space.

> > So, I did a bit of research and found out that I may have real EVOO on hand.

At last. Here's the link:
http://portugalresident.com/olive-oil-fraud-denounced

> > btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.

> > I was trying to point out that murdering innocents is not OK, even if they are the detested Germans. Murdering blacks is not OK, Murdering Jews is not OK, murdering innocents because of what their regime did is not OK. But most of the filth here thinks otherwise. But then the filth that kill files me because I care about humanity are the true shite.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4-Apr-2014, A Moose in Love > wrote:

> btw, has everyone here killfiled me?

Not yet; I just delete the screeds and read the posts that aren't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-04-04, l not -l > wrote:

> On 4-Apr-2014, A Moose in Love > wrote:
>
>> btw, has everyone here killfiled me?

> Not yet; I just delete the screeds and read the posts that aren't.

Apparently not. Unfortunately.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:54:00 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

> I purchased a half liter of Gallo EVOO for $3.99. I assumed that it was not what the label said it was. Initially I was looking for a small bottle of cheap veggie oil, but those types of oils were sold in large bottles which I didn't want. The store I went to has limited shelf space.

Never heard of it... from Portugal?
http://www.theportugalonlineshop.com...-oil-500ml-box
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...wCtObYSDmV19cu

> So, I did a bit of research and found out that I may have real EVOO on hand.

At that price, you wouldn't care if it was cut or not.

> btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.
> I was trying to point out that murdering innocents is not OK, even if they are the detested Germans. Murdering blacks is not OK, Murdering Jews is not OK, murdering innocents because of what their regime did is not OK. But most of the filth here thinks otherwise. But then the filth that kill files me because I care about humanity are the true shite.

Answer them somewhere else. Unreasonable is the name of their game.
Their playtime is baiting you and any other sane individual. They
certainly wouldn't want to live in the world of their imagination
because they'd have to do all the grunt work instead of living like
kings.

Watch the way Spin & Marty bait that guy Jerry Saulk. That's what
your trolls are doing.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:59:56 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> wrote:

> At last. Here's the link:
> http://portugalresident.com/olive-oil-fraud-denounced

That's nice to see, but that brand hasn't made it to where I shop.
Here's another source for you
http://www.oliveoiltimes.com/olive-o...portugal/36054
In any case, trust UC Davis for my "last word" on which EVOO passes
the acid test. They combine sensory analysis with chemical analysis
http://olivecenter.ucdavis.edu/oil-testing

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/4/2014 1:01 PM, sf wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:54:00 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love
> > wrote:
>
>> I purchased a half liter of Gallo EVOO for $3.99. I assumed
>> that it was not what the label said it was. Initially I was

> looking for a small bottle of cheap veggie oil, but those types
> of oils were sold in large bottles which I didn't want.

As sf said, for the price and what you plan to use it for it's probably
fine. Especially since you weren't really looking for EVOO.

>> btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.
>> I was trying to point out that murdering innocents is not OK,

Moose: We already know that isn't OK. What is also NOT okay is
constantly ranting about it on a cooking newsgroup. There are more
appropriate venues.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,soc.culture.israel

On 4/4/2014 8:54 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.

Good, you worthless Nazi scum.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,sco.culture.israel

On 4/4/2014 8:59 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> I care about humanity are the true shite.

Shut up, Nazi.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,soc.culture.israel

On 4/4/2014 8:59 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
> At last. Here's the link:

http://www.ushmm.org/

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,soc.culture.israel

On 4/4/2014 9:57 AM, l not -l wrote:
> On 4-Apr-2014, A Moose in Love > wrote:
>
>> btw, has everyone here killfiled me?

> Not yet; I just delete the screeds and read the posts that aren't.

That's why the Nazi infection proliferates.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,soc.culture.israel

On 4/4/2014 11:01 AM, sf wrote:
>> But then the filth that kill files me because I care about humanity are the true shite.

> Answer them somewhere else. Unreasonable is the name of their game.
> Their playtime is baiting you and any other sane individual.

He's not a "sane individual".

He's a Nazi apologist.

Are you blind and deaf?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,soc.culture.israel

On 4/4/2014 11:19 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me
>>> consternation.
>>> I was trying to point out that murdering innocents is not OK,

> Moose: We already know that isn't OK. What is also NOT okay is
> constantly ranting about it on a cooking newsgroup. There are more
> appropriate venues.
>
> Jill

So you think his sickening Nazi apologism is acceptable, but just not here?

Seriously?

What is the "appropriate venue" for Nazis anyway?

<shakes head>
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,soc.culture.israel

On 4/4/2014 11:15 AM, sf wrote:
>> At last. Here's the link:
>> >http://portugalresident.com/olive-oil-fraud-denounced

> That's nice to see, but that brand hasn't made it to where I shop.
> Here's another source for you

Wow, trading links with a Nazi...

WTF?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 4, 2014 1:19:25 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/4/2014 1:01 PM, sf wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:54:00 -0700 (PDT), A Moose in Love

> > > wrote:

> >> I purchased a half liter of Gallo EVOO for $3.99. I assumed

> >> that it was not what the label said it was. Initially I was

> > looking for a small bottle of cheap veggie oil, but those types

> > of oils were sold in large bottles which I didn't want.

> As sf said, for the price and what you plan to use it for it's probably
>
> fine. Especially since you weren't really looking for EVOO.
>

> >> btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.

> >> I was trying to point out that murdering innocents is not OK,

> Moose: We already know that isn't OK. What is also NOT okay is
>
> constantly ranting about it on a cooking newsgroup. There are more
>
> appropriate venues.
>

> Jill

OK. Fine. Please remember that I made a post about Bourdain who criticized white people/Germans because maybe they killed off the local pop in an area in Chile. The post was kind of political, but I thought it appropriate because Bourdain was involved. The thread really took off when Smith came out with his German hating stuff. However, you are correct. I should not have posted that in the first place.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,sco.culture.israel

On 4/4/2014 11:34 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
>> Moose: We already know that isn't OK. What is also NOT okay is
>> >
>> >constantly ranting about it on a cooking newsgroup. There are more
>> >
>> >appropriate venues.
>> >

>> >Jill

> OK. Fine. Please remember that I made a post about Bourdain who criticized white people/Germans because maybe they killed off the local pop in an area in Chile.

Do you Nazis _ever_ go away?

Haven't you decimated enough of this world's peace of mind already?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek,alt.atheism
Banned

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 11:25:25 -0600, ryan's leap > wrote:

>On 4/4/2014 8:54 AM, A Moose in Love wrote:
>> btw, has everyone here killfiled me? If so, that would cause me consternation.

>Good, you worthless Nazi scum.

What about you, you worthless jewloving prosemitic scum?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.politics,soc.culture.israel

Yeah, but you're the DUMB **** who started the cross post.

--
--Bryan
"The 1960's called. They want their recipe back."

pico de gallo Bobo Bonobo® General Cooking 6 08-04-2009 03:12 AM
Pico de gallo Julie Bove Diabetic 50 24-08-2008 04:52 PM
Pico De Gallo Julie Bove General Cooking 26 19-02-2008 04:09 AM
Sinai Exporter for Olive & Extra Virgin Olive Oil [email protected] General Cooking 1 12-08-2006 10:24 AM
Sinai Exporter for Olive & Extra Virgin Olive Oil [email protected] Marketplace 0 12-08-2006 06:27 AM