alzelt

Default boneless skinless? or bone in and with skin?

wrote:

> Lately I hardly ever see a recipe for chicken breast that doesn't call
> for boneless skinless. What if I used bone in with some skin. What do
> I have to consider when cooking them?
>
> Another point -- It probably seems mad but my husband constantly
> complains that there is no fat on anything. Everything is trimmed
> before you buy it.
>
> remove xxx to reply by email

Welcome to the 21st century. No fat on chicken, pork bread to have
little or no fat and Albertson's selling Select beef.

Live a little. Buy "real" meats and poultry. Just observe a modicum of
moderation.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener