Posted to rec.food.preserving
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default old time flexible sealers

In article >, songbird
> wrote:

> basic hand tools of all sorts will always come
> in useful. i've also got references on hand for
> about anything here, chemistry, physics, maths,
> biology, blacksmithing/metalworking/machining,
> wood working, canning. if i see anything that
> looks like it might be useful in the library
> book sales i'll add it to my own collection here.

Have a peruse of the books he
http://www.leevalley.com/en/gifts/pa...3216&cat=4,104

Lots of woodworking, but some that could be quite useful in other areas.

This pocket ref is always in the truck with me:
<http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...43513,43556,30
039>

--
³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness
sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes