Katra

Default boneless skinless? or bone in and with skin?

In article <kOMPc.200223$a24.117317@attbi_s03>,
notbob > wrote:

> On 2004-08-03, Katra > wrote:
>
> > I use the foreman grill!!!
> >
> > it's made all the difference in the world.
> > I've been amazed.

> I don't have a foreman grill, but I've found a good alternative cooking
> method for boneless/skinless. I cut them in half, flat-wise, then pan fry
> them. Since they cook through in less time, the surface meat doesn't dry
> out. They are always nice and moist.
>
> nb

Good idea, and that might be why the grill works so well!
I got a little one for $15.00 off of a local .forsale group.
I time a chicken breast for about 3 minutes and it's done to
a turn! Those grills cook hot and fast which is ideal for
any meat. I've even cooked fish in there! :-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...