PENMART01

Default boneless skinless? or bone in and with skin?

>(Mama2EandJ) writes.
>
>I use bone in with skin. The boneless ones are just too dry and flavorless .

The only way I enjoy boneless skinless chicken breasts is ground with some
veggies (celery, onion, parsley, carrot, potato, etc.), seasoned with spices
and herbs, blended with egg and cracker crumbs, formed into thick
croquette-like patties, sometimes breaded, and fried... or formed into tiny
meat balls and poached in soup. Tossed whole on the grill, even marinated,
they're fairly flavorless and pulling them off the grill before they go from
juicy to petrified is a crap shoot.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon