Kajikit

Default I hate it when that happens!

-L. : had something important to tell us on 29 Jul 2004 14:53:14
-0700:

>DH was gone on business for three weeks and came home yesterday. In
>celebration, I lovingly prepared a huge pot of pasta sauce - cut up
>the onion, peppers, and mushrooms just so - purchased some meat that
>was especially nice and harvested some fresh herbs and garlic just for
>this dish. I sauteed the veggies to bring out the sweetness, and
>simmered the sauce on low all day. Paired with some homemade pasta
>and a local Pinot Grigio - it was exquisite! Then...
>
>...when I went to bed I forgot to put the pot in the fridge, and it
>sat out on the stove all night. Argh!!!!! >

Been there, done that. I hate to think how many times I've made a big
pot of dinner and we've eaten half, and then nobody's remembered to
put the other half into the fridge... it's always a PITA (not to
mention a waste of good food...)