bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri[_3_] View Post
I've been doing a whole lot of cooking since Thanksgiving, lots of things to
give away, cookies, candies, breads, cakes, etc. so would like to something
simple for New Years Eve. We will stay home and there will just be the two
of us, so I'm going to go with cold food. I think cauliflower salad, salami,
cheeses, olives and things like that. Any other cold suggestions? Happy New
Year everyone.

Cheri
How about some cold black eyed peas aka Okiehoma Caviar?

Jenny's Oklahoma Caviar*recipe - from the The Gathering Book Family Cookbook