Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default New Year's Menu?

BessieBee > wrote:
: On 12/29/2013 4:33 PM, W. Baker wrote:

: > It is a musician thing, particularly if you play a nice loud one like the
: > brasses. Not much point to use a flute or oboe and how do you get a
: > double bass out the window:-)

: As a longtime flute player I can agree totally with the loudness of the
: brasses. I can, however, assure you that I can probably shatter windows
: in the next block with my piccolo. (-:

: --
: BessieBee

: I intend to live forever....so far, so good.
: .....Steven Wright
Also ear drums! My daughter is a flutist(or flautist) and I listened to
her practice at one end of he apartment as my husband practised the
trumpet at teh otherend. I had to learn to turn it off:-)

Wendy