Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default New Year's Menu?

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> I've been doing a whole lot of cooking since Thanksgiving, lots of things
> to give away, cookies, candies, breads, cakes, etc. so would like to
> something simple for New Years Eve. We will stay home and there will just
> be the two of us, so I'm going to go with cold food. I think cauliflower
> salad, salami, cheeses, olives and things like that. Any other cold
> suggestions? Happy New Year everyone.
>
> Cheri

I had a coupon for some little wrapped Kosher hot dogs. I got those for
husband. Otherwise it will be the sorts of things you mentioned. I often
pop popcorn. And I will open my can of black eyed peas.

When I could eat cheese, I liked cheese stuffed Anaheim's. Sorry, no
recipe. I got it online. The same one no longer seems to be there. But I
have seen similar.