Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Basmati Rice

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 12/06/2013 05:40 PM, Todd wrote:
>>> Your constant mention of high carb diabetics on this list,

>> Actually, now that I think about it, there are some.

> Add Julie to the mix. Don was "so kind" as to quote
> her so I would see it:
>
> >> On 12/5/2013 11:39 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> >> I am not a low carber and I do eat rice

> Whatever works for her.

Now you are lying! I am *not* a high carber! I see that you conveniently
snipped the part where I said had I had to watch my portion size or the
amount that I eat...can't remember specifically what I said.

I know people who carb load for runs and things. They are not diabetic.
They might be considered high carbers. Might. I don't like to label
things. But they do not eat high carb all the time either.