Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Basmati Rice

"Todd" > wrote in message

> Hi Wendy,
>
> I never said any of that stuff. I don't know any high carb
> diabetics on this list. Who are you really arguing with?

You didn't specifically say that but you keep going on about high carb
eating diabetics. Probably nobody here really cares. Of course we get
upset when we see a person doing something medically or otherwise that we
think should be doing otherwise but chances are if that person is an adult
and has their wits about them, there isn't a danged thing we can do about
it. So wasting our time trying to change that is well...as I said...wasting
our time. Why you feel the need to keep pushing Mark's Daily Apple and
running down the high carb eating people is beyond me. There is no one size
fits all when it comes to anything. Including diabetes. And never assume
that because something worked for you, it will work for others.