-L. :

Default I hate it when that happens!

DH was gone on business for three weeks and came home yesterday. In
celebration, I lovingly prepared a huge pot of pasta sauce - cut up
the onion, peppers, and mushrooms just so - purchased some meat that
was especially nice and harvested some fresh herbs and garlic just for
this dish. I sauteed the veggies to bring out the sweetness, and
simmered the sauce on low all day. Paired with some homemade pasta
and a local Pinot Grigio - it was exquisite! Then...

....when I went to bed I forgot to put the pot in the fridge, and it
sat out on the stove all night. Argh!!!!! >

-L.