Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Breaded fish sticks

On 11/25/2013 3:37 AM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:10:59 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> What moron would actually serve something like that to guests?

>> Why wouldn't they? There was a commercial on TV for them.

> Oh, come on.

No kidding! I've seen commercials for lots of things. Doesn't mean I'm
going to rush out and buy (or do) whatever the television says. If
you're sleepless, some of the commercials in the wee hours are pretty
darn funny. Yes, I need that contraption so I can hang upside down and
decompress my spine! <laughing>

Jill