Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Vegetable/fruit ideas?

"I Don't Know" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 18:18:29 -0800, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"I Don't Know" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> I am surprised you defend her abuse of her husband.

>>I am surprised that you are only here to abuse her. I try not to look
>>inside
>>someone elses marriage because there are ALWAYS two sides to every story.
>>
>>Cheri
>>

> It's not abuse to simply repeat what she has posted about her feelings
> and her actions towards her husband.

I posted my feelings here? I don't think so. And actions *against* him?
No. How is trying to find some sort of vegetable thing that he wants,
against him?

Today he said that he didn't want to eat cooked food. He wanted only hummus
and raw vegetables. I am pretty sure that he doesn't want raw hummus. It
can be made. I have made it. It is, akin to eating wallpaper paste, I
would assume.