Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Vegetable/fruit ideas?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: Husband is having various issues that I won't get into here. He can't eat
: some foods that he might prefer to eat. He asked for vegetables. Which is
: why I asked for suggestions. If I made him a stir fry, he wouldn't eat much
: of it even if I cooked and served it to him. Just doesn't like that kind of
: food.

IIRC your husband liked pasta dishes. If he can eat tomatoes cna you make
him vegetables with Italian styoe tomato sauce? Try microwaved fresh
sringbeans sith a zippy sauce or broccoli, eggplant is also great, bu tuse
whatever vegetable he likes with teh sauce.

Wendy