Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Vegetable/fruit ideas?

"BessieBee" > wrote in message
> On 11/11/2013 8:00 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> Also seems incapable of heating up something that I have
>> prepared. Like soup or a stir fry. *sigh*

> A copy & paste from a post you made to this group on October 28, 2013 in
> the 'fennel stalks' thread: "Well, nobody in this house will eat a stir
> fry so that's out. But thanks!"
>
> So, which is it?

Which is what? Nobody here likes stir fry. I have tried repeatedly to
serve them. We just do not like. And if there is something in there like a
sandwich which requires no heating, that's what he will eat first.

I asked about the vegetables because I thought perhaps there were some sort
of raw vegetable ideas that I hadn't thought of yet. He did eat the Chef
salad and two of the five small tubs of prepared salad.

And it really must suck to be you! If you have nothing better to do than to
look up my old posts and repost things out of context. I have no clue when
what that referred to. It was over a month ago.

And if your life is like that movie, Groundhog Day, where they keep reliving
the same day over and over again, it really must suck. Maybe we're the odd
ones out here but each and every day is different in this house and out of
it. What we eat and don't eat will change. Angela used to eat meat and now
she doesn't.

Husband is having various issues that I won't get into here. He can't eat
some foods that he might prefer to eat. He asked for vegetables. Which is
why I asked for suggestions. If I made him a stir fry, he wouldn't eat much
of it even if I cooked and served it to him. Just doesn't like that kind of
food.