Megan Milligan

Default What do vegans eat when they go out?

no need to apologize. it's a common question. For me, living it las vegas,
it's not so bad finding vegan options. there are a lot of ethinic places
(indian, thai, chinese, mediterranean etc.) that serve non-dairy, non-animal
products, as well as a plethora of buffets with a fair number of vegan
options. and restaurants that i've eatne at that don't fit any of the above
actegories, have been nice & acommodating to adapt dishes to my needs (like
mimi's cafe where me & my aunt ate one time just after I went full-on
vegan).

it helps that i've always had a thing for ethnic food. much more
interesting than common americna foods anyway.

Megan

--
Megan Milligan
Desert Rose Musings (www.desertrosemusings.com) (parts still under
"Hannah" > wrote in message

> I apologise in advance for my ignorance, but do vegans have extreme

difficulty
> in going out for food?

---