Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Halloween: (was French Toast Casserole)

Julie Bove wrote:

> I'm going to make this now:
>
> http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sugar-f...le/detail.aspx
>
> House will smell nice when the Trick Or Treaters come but I'm afraid we
> might not get many. Looks like rain out there.

I went out to one house for trick or treating. Thought I might get
some good candy snacks. I carried Mia with me. So I knocked on the
door. The lady answered it and I said, "Trick or Treat!" She looked at
me and said, "Aren't you a little old for this and where is your
costume?"

I replied, "I'm a 5 year old ferret dressed up as human Gary, my owner
and dad." Then I held up Mia and said, "This is Gary, he's wearing a
ferret costume and he looks just like me!"

No candy. She just slammed the door in our faces. On the way home, Mia
said, "I tried to tell you this wouldn't work."

G.