JeanineAlyse in 29 Palms

Default Reunion Food?

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:26:39 GMT, Tarac > wrote:
>I would bring fruit or booze -- spiked
>lemonade is yummy.

Though now much too late to offer to Michael, jarvis57 reminded me of
the surprise I like to make: washed and seperated seedless grapes,
using the green ones taste-tested for sweetness first seems to be best;
refer-soak grapes overnight, drowned in Creme de Menth liquor, with a
serving time good drain to then roll in powdered sugar and set into a
pretty bowl. Though this one wouldn't lend to ease on a boating trip,
it is quite enjoyed at home, or if the still soaking very cold grapes
are taken to another's kitchen gathering for the drain and sugaring
there.

Picky ~JA~