Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Salmon Frittata

"W. Baker" wrote in message ...

Ozgirl > wrote:

: "Cheri" wrote in message ...

: "Ozgirl" > wrote in message

: I like skin and bones too. I always buy my fresh salmon with skin on.
: The other night I inherited the skin from son and girlfriend as well,
: lol. last week my son bought smoked salmon fillet in a vac bag and he
: left the skin for me. It was awful, not a fan of that kind of smoked
: salmon at the best of times. The thin slices I don't mind though.

Was tht a hot smoked salmon like the Northwet Soast Native Americans do
or
the cold smoked lik lox and Nova Scotia salmon?

Wendy

------

No idea Wendy. It looked like a fresh piece of salmon with skin but was
in a vac pack and was smoked, lol. Helpful, aren't I Ok, it looked
like this, we buy our groceries from this place:
http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/...mon-hot-smoked.
Most of our salmon, fresh and packaged, is Atlantic salmon.